The Eye Kit includes the following non-prescription products:
- Pept Eyes - Curated Peptide Eye Gel
- Vitality Cream
- EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 Sunscreen
- GrandeLash-MD Lash Enhancing Serum
Pept Eyes - Curated Peptide Eye Gel contains growth factors which help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitality Cream leverages the power of vitamin K and arnica to reduce the appearance of bruising and brings the skin back to a clear appearance. Excellent for diminishing dark under-eye circles and for use as a rich moisturizer.
EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 Sunscreen helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated with acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone.
GrandeLash-MD Lash Enhancing Serum is a clinic favorite for helping to enhance short, thinning, and brittle lashes. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contacts and lash extensions.
- Apply Pept Eyes - Curated Peptide Eye Gel, Vitality Cream, & EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 Sunscreen under the eyes twice daily.
- Apply GrandeLash-MD Lash Enhancing Serum daily on a clean, dry lash line using a single stroke on your upper eyelid and allow 1-2 minutes to dry.
Protect, Renew, Repair: A complete skincare program includes all three levels.
Begin with PROTECTing your skin using broad-spectrum sun protection, and a retinoid, the foundation of good skincare.
Use vitamin antioxidants and alpha hydroxyl acids to REPAIR your skin. Top off with products that RENEW your skin, growth factors, peptides and anti-oxidants.